Monday, October 12, 2009

"MY TEACHER, MY HERO"

"A teacher serve as our second mother",they have the vital rule in our life as a student. They enhance our mind and developed our intelligence. They teach us and teach good manners and right conduct. They give pieces of advice when we did wrong or when we have problems.
My dear teacher, you serve as the one of my inspiration. You gave me strength to study hard to reach the success. You serve as the model of mine. You teach me to understand our lessons. You teach me a lot my dear teacher and I learned a lot to you. Thank you for everything that you've teach to me and i learned so much to you my dear teacher even the good manners and right conduct. You're my hero, you help help me to understand our lessons and gave some pieces of advice when I have a problem. Thank you for being a loving teacher, caring, understanding, kind, approachable and patient to us my dear teacher. I love you my dear teacher. I love the way you are. I love the way you teach, the way you gave some pieces of advice and the way you treat us. You're the best teacher, mother and friend of mine.
I will never forget the moments that we've been shared and the memories that we've been through. I will never forget you my dear teacher, the things that you've been teach to me and all the goodness that you've been showed and proved to us. You're one of a kind. My teacher, mother and friend of mine, you're my HERO....

No comments:

Post a Comment