Sunday, August 9, 2009

LEARNINGS THROUGH SUCCESS....

Technology and Livelihood Education is a very interesting subject.It widens more my knowledge about computer that can give data and information.Not only that it take as a challenge and experience.There are so many activities in T.L.E. during the Nutrition Month,there is a Nutri Quiz, Nutri Jingle, Food Fest, Cook Fest, Moral Painting, Orratorical and others. I joined some of these activities and I experience to take challenges on it. For the first quarter, I have learned many things about computer on how to creat a blog, blogging, history of internet and many more. I discovered that behind my learnings I have encountered challenges.
Facing challenges or problems that I have encountered when we have community based project. On this project, we need to have cooperation, participation and hard working. I have encounterd challenges on this project, I sacrifices time and effort for it but it take as experience. As a result, it is challenging, enjoyable and interesting.
I address these challenges as a big challenge to enhance my knowledge to have a better understanding about the things and challenges that I have encountered.
I will continue the good habit that I have started. I will do my very best to face these challenges and to widen more my knowledge. Through my learnings and challenges I can reach the success.

1 comment:

  1. nice essay fren . . .keep up the good work ..
    and i know you make again a nice and interesting essay . .
    take care . .

    ReplyDelete